Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Ability to do end to end RPA Development.
- Ability to document the requirements and create future state Process flow diagrams
- Create and maintain the Solution Design Document (SDD) throughout the project lifecycle
- Taking business requirements, current and future state process designs and translating them into robotic solution using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Support UAT and rollout phases.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Support go-live rolls out
- Support issue resolution that arises in day to day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Co-ordinate with client, stakeholders and manage timely delivery
- Mentor colleagues through the RPA training and accreditation program – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques.
- Analyse business processes to determine the scope of automating repeatable manual processes with RPA workflows
- Implement RPA workflows as per business agreement and defined steps
- Integrate RPA solutions with business needs like reporting, email, database updates etc.
- Configure Orchestrator and Robots to deploy RPA workflows
- Execute, Monitor, Support and Report on daily RPA statistics or as required for a particular project
- Maintain Quality of RPA workflows by ensuring defined tasks are accomplished, data is updated as expected, statistics generated are accurate etc.
- Present Quality statistics and KPI reporting to all stakeholders, sharing the success of RPA on a routine basis, as per the project requirements.
Skill Set and Expertise:
- Preference will be given to candidates having UI Path Knowledge.
- Should have Foundation level certificate from UiPath
- Freshers will be preferred.
- The candidates from Computer Engineering or Electronics background will be given one month's training on the RPA UiPath Tool after which they will be assigned to the projects.
Job Location: Work from Office (Thane, Mumbai)
Notice Period: Immediate Joiners will be given first preference.